Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Torres Takes Understand Style Chelsea




Conscious began highlighted because it has not shown a significant contribution to Chelsea, Fernando Torres defensively. Torres was still takes time to perform optimally with the Blues.

Since set foot at Stamford Bridge end of January, Torres has not been able to present any "one goal from four games, including against Manchester United.

Not yet able to prove themselves as players who deserve dibanderol 50 million pounds, El Nino, so the nickname Torres'm not frustrated. He sure goals will come when he has to find a rhythm game the Blues.

"It's important to understand the style of football played by teams, how involved in the system and everything," said Torres to Chelsea magazine, on Thursday (03/03/2011). "This requires waktu.Tapi I think, once you find it, everything will be easier . Having different options in how to play it is also important, "added Torres.

In Liverpool Torres used to play as a lone striker, was comparable with Carlo Ancelotti, where it down parallel with one striker or two other strikers.

"If you want to be a top player, you should be able to play in any situation at Chelsea and I am sure I will be playing in different positions," Torres recalled. "I'm ready for this because I wanted to play when the coach asked me, I know the competition is very high here, "ujarnya.Dia also believe can achieve success at Chelsea.

Torres does not menapik when first coming to Stamford Bridge, the experience was no different than like a child who is shy when first time in school.

"No worries, but a little shy when coming on the first day and a lot of things I want to be known. But the atmosphere is good, they make it easier for me. "

source : okezone.com

No comments:

Post a Comment